Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sleeping with Paris by Juliette Sobanet

I took advantage of an Amazon eBook promotion to download Sleeping with Paris by Juliette Sobanet. I love a book with a French theme and I will always remember this one, not only as it was my first eBook, but also as it contains my favourite line (so far) in a book;

I thought my heart was going melt into a puddle right there on the cobblestones

Then there is the chocolate! What girl doesn’t love chocolate? Well, you won’t believe the role chocolate plays in this book, but if you think romance, Paris, hunky Frenchman, you will be along the right lines, and I’ll be honest, I’m not looking for much else in a girlie romance novel. I really enjoyed this book, the characters were great fun, and Juliette’s love of her time spent in Paris and Lyon, really comes across. I found myself looking for any excuse to open it and carry on reading; even if it was only for a five-minute drive into town - poor Ade, I used to talk to him in the car. Even without the promotion  this book is worth buying.  The good news for me is that Juliette’s second novel Kissed in Paris is already out, she also has a blog you can read here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy, I love to hear from you.