Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Kindle Summer Madness 2016

French Village Diaries kindle summer bargains
Summer kindle bargains set in France


Amazon UK have started their summer sale and have over 500 kindle books on offer from 99p until 31st August 2016. Here are my top picks of the summer sale books with a French theme, plus some other great reductions I've found and some new releases.

There are romance, mystery, detective and non-fiction books to choose from, so I hope you find something here to entertain you this summer.

To read more just click on the images below to take you direct to Amazon. Please do check the current prices before buying as some prices may change. If you are reading this post via the automated email, you may not see the Amazon link images, sorry, so please visit the website direct here.

If you have a book set in France on offer, or a new release, please let me know and I'll give it a shout out.

Happy Reading!

99p Books


 

£1.49 Books




£1.99 Books




£2.99 Books




New Release Books





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy, I love to hear from you.