Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

France Today in Poitou-Charentes

Earlier this year when the France Today team re-launched their magazine I gave it a shout out (here) as from the feel and smell of the paper to the articles and information inside I felt it was a really good quality read. 

Well, in the current edition I was delighted to find not one, but two great articles on the lovely Poitou-Charentes region. Having lived happily here for nearly ten years I know I am biased, but although our little region isn't as popular as Paris or Provence, we still have some lovely hidden gems, from pretty villages to smart cities and tasty foods to delicious drinks. It was lovely to see some of these having their moment of glory in the magazine. Even if you can't get here to experience it for real, you can get a glimpse from the pages of this great France read. For more information on how to get your hands on a copy see here.

French Village diaries France Today magazine Poitou-Charentes
France Today in Poitou-Charentes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy, I love to hear from you.