Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

My French garden Living France feature

French Village Diaries Living France Magazine December 2014 My French Garden feature
Living France December 2014
The December issue of Living France magazine is on the shelves now and as I was lucky enough to be featured in the gardening section I was sent an e-copy which I enjoyed reading this weekend. 

I’m sure you will want to pop out and pick up a copy just to see pictures of me lovingly cradling one of my super-sized squash and talking about how being a nosy neighbour can help with your gardening, but if that’s not enough to persuade you, there are also more interesting things like:

  • Where to visit this December, including Lyon’s Fête des Lumières which looks so pretty. Note to self; I must get to Lyon one day.
  • An in-depth look at the Haute Pyrennes.
  • The delicious butteriness that is the Galette des Rois.
  • Plus lots of practical information on property ownership and living in France.

If you can’t find it for sale near you, you can purchase it online by following this link here.

Happy reading.


French Village Diaries My French Garden Living France Magazine feature December 2014
My French Garden Living France Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy, I love to hear from you.