Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Silent Sunday

It feels like it has been raining forever, but as I look back over our photos from the week it doesn't seem to have been that bad and we even had lunch in the garden, once!

French Village Diaries Silent Sunday seeds
Best thing about this time of year is seeds.


French Village Diaries Silent Sunday chickens
Our new girls finally brave enough to enjoy the orchard


French village diaries silent sunday sunshine lunch
February lunch in the garden


French village diaries homemade compost
Homemade pile of compost

French village diaries dog walks
Mini's friend Dexter comes to stay


French village diaries cheese wine dogs
Good boy Dexter


French Village diaries cats
Willow knows just how to get comfy and keep warm

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, they are sitting in the kitchen reminding me of brighter days!

      Delete
  2. Still pouring! We are not used to rain like this in France, and forget the sunny interval. Sides, nobody takes pictures in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it gets any wetter have you room on your Ark for a few extra residents?

      Delete
  3. I love the new chickens and that you can get ouside for lunch. I have a French meme on Mondays if you want to play along! Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite Paulita, I'm sure I can come up with something!

      Delete

Please don't be shy, I love to hear from you.