Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2020

European Languages Day with Twinkl

 

French Village Diaries European Languages Day Twinkl
Languages Spoken in France for European Languages Day on Twinkl


Welcome to European Languages Day, celebrated on 26th September since 2001, with the aim to highlight the amazing variety of languages spoken across Europe and to encourage us all to learn another language.

 

I was contacted by Twinkl, an online language learning resource, and asked if I could say a few words about why I think learning languages is beneficial. You can read what I had to say in their article here, which also has some fun French facts, a quiz about European languages and lots of links to help you if you want to improve your French. 

 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Twinkl in anyway and did not receive any form of payment for this post.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy, I love to hear from you.