Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Free and discounted ebooks of the day

French Village Diaries free discounted ebooks kindle UK
French Village Bookworm


Those of you who follow me on Facebook and Twitter may have noticed the lack of promotional ebook deals over the last few days. I am having issues with Amazon and at the moment am unable to post my top picks of the Free and Discounted ebooks set in France direct to Facebook and Twitter. 

So you don't miss out on all the bargains, here is my selection for today:

FREE for a limited time Car Wheels on a Gravel Drive - a murder mystery set in the Averyon, France. This is a new release by Steve Goldenburg who contacted me direct to let me know of this promotion. I will be reviewing this book in the coming weeks.

FREE for a limited time Biarritz Passion: A French Summer Novel - the first novel in the series A French Summer by Laurette Long. Laurette is an active member of the Francophiles Goodreads Group. If you are on Goodreads, do come and join us.

Reduced by 50% to only 99p A Spell in Provence by Marie Laval. I really enjoyed this mysterious romance, set in Provence. Read my review here.

Reduced by 75% to £2.59 Scent of Triumph: A Novel of Perfume and Passion by Jan Moran. This is a beautifully written novel of loss, love, war and perfume. Read my review here.

These prices are correct at time of posting, but may not stay on promotion for long.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy, I love to hear from you.