Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

My patisserie challenge, tartelette aux fruits

French Village Diaries patisserie challenge tartelette aux fruits boulangerie
My patissereie challenge tartelette aux fruits


Welcome to my patisserie challenge. This year I have decided to buy something different from our village boulangerie every Sunday and to enjoy the simple pleasure of treating myself each week. This week I have chosen the tartelette aux fruits, fruit tart.

This is a crisp and crunchy flaky pastry base topped with crème patissiere (a set custard that is not overly sweetened) and finished off with glazed fruit. Bernadette makes these all year round so she uses fruits that have been bottled in syrup; Mirabelle plums, apricots and cherries. I thought this was a tasty treat that looks almost jewel like and isn’t too sweet, and although I'd happily eat it again, I think I prefer the tartlette aux pomme.

Don’t forget to come back next Sunday for the next delicious delight from Bernadette at the boulangerie.

Here are my previous patisserie challenge posts in case you have missed any, buchette de noel, éclair au chocolat, foret-noire, galette de St Jacqueline, tartelette aux pommes and Paris-Brest.

This post has been linked to All About France, the blog link up run by Lou Messugo. To read more fun posts on a French theme please click on the image link below.


Lou Messugo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy, I love to hear from you.